1. Your Contract with Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d : To secure a booking requires a completed online booking form for each booking. Clients booking by telephone or email will be deemed to have read the booking conditions and accepted them. A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d has confirmed acceptance via email. It is at this point that a contract between Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d and the Client comes into existence. Before your booking is confirmed and a contract comes into force, Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d reserves the right to increase or decrease advertised prices. Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Irish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. No employee of Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
2. Changes by You: Any changes to the original booking must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed and an amendment fee may apply.
3. Cancellation by You: The Client may cancel the booking at any time provided that the cancellation is communicated to Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d by email.
4. Cancellation conditions: number of days before departure
30 days or more 20% non-refundable
29-15 days 50% non-refundable
14 days or less 100% non-refundable
5. Changes by Us: While Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d will use its best endeavours to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary of modify a tour itinerary or its content due to prevailing local conditions. Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the advertising, and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change becomes necessary Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d will inform the Client as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before the booking date. The definition of major change will depend on the individual tour and circumstances. When a major change is made the Client will have the choice of accepting the change or arrangements, purchasing another available tour or canceling without penalty.
6. Cancellation by Us: Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will endeavour to avoid this unless absolutely necessary. Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d tours will not occur if there are less than five people in attendance.
7. Refunds: Will be processed on the next working day of receiving a written notification of the cancellation. Refunds will be made back to the same card as payment was received from, please allow your bank 3-5 working days to see the refunds back on your card statement
8. Travel Insurance: Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.
9. Passports and Visas: It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport and visa permit for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d.
10. Age, Fitness and Participation: Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d tours suit outgoing and energetic people and must be over 18 years of age. All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the tour. Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d employees, tour leaders, and affiliates whilst on tour with Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d. If, in the opinion of such person, the health or conduct of a Client before or after the departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. On Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d tours large quantities of alcohol are often consumed. All clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being. Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d does not encourage any clients to engage in any dangerous activity or to drink excessively. Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d cannot accept any responsibility if the client drinks too much or engages in dangerous activities and suffers injury, illness, death, loss or damage as a result.
11. Irish Laws and Behaviour: All participants in tours operated by Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d are expected to obey Irish laws and regulations and any failure to do so will relieve Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions. Any damage or loss caused by a Client is the responsibility of the Client. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If the Client fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d as a result of the Clients actions. Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d expects the Client to have consideration for other people. If, in Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d opinion, any Client behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property, Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d is entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the tour of the Client concerned. In this situation, the Client concerned will be required to leave the tour and make their own transportation arrangements. Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d will have no further responsibility towards the Client. No refunds will be made and Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
12. Illness or Disability: Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d to take additional precautions for the Client’s safety at such times as may be appropriate.
13. If You Have a Complaint: If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader at the time so that they may use their best endeavours to rectify the situation. It is only if Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot will result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation from Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d being extinguished. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d within 7 days of the completion of the tour.
14. Our Responsibilities: The tours operated or supplied by Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk and exposure to potential hazards. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that such risk and hazards are appreciated by the Client and that they undertake all tours at their own volition. On occasion’s Rural Sightseeing Tours L.t.d. may use photo/video images taken on tours for promotional literature and on their website.